Principal Duties and Responsibilities
IT Support & Helpdesk
• Provide effective IT support services across all clients both onsite and remotely, including acting as a champion for supporting the till system in place across 9 retail sites in the UK.
• Work to SLA thresholds to manage any incidents, requests and problems.
• Provide end-user, desktop support.
• Report any faults within the helpdesk system.
• Set up and configure new laptops and desktops.
• Install authorised software to laptops and desktops.
• Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software.
• Install, maintain and support new applications.
• Support users on both hardware and software applications.
• Carry out patching of network and phones as required.
• Diagnose and work towards resolving technical issues, escalating as necessary.
• Provide support for MAC computers, mobile devices and printing queries
• Support and maintain MS Server/Desktop.
• Support and maintain Office 365 Solutions.
• Contribute to polices, processes and procedures
• Establishing a good working relationship with the business and customers
• Keep up to date with advancements in technology
• Carry out routine systems monitoring including:
• Disk Space
• Carry out performance monitoring.
• Carry out antivirus installation to desktops and laptops.
• Ensure that all installations are completed in a timely and professional fashion to agreed timescales
• Work with customers and internal teams to ensure operational and service excellence is delivered and maintained.