Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our in-house E-Commerce team based in London and manage Musicroom.com email marketing.
You will drive Musicroom’s email marketing strategy, delivering automation, optimising segmentation and content creation to increase revenue, retention and lifetime value. The Digital Marketing Manager will also own and grow Musicroom’s affiliate partnership channel and contribute to the delivery of other digital channels including social media.
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, this role will provide regular analysis and reporting to improve digital marketing performance and support strategic e-commerce initiatives.
Place of Work
This role is based at 1 Red Place, London, W1K 6PL – with Hybrid Working.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
- 3-5 years of experience in email strategy, marketing automation and affiliate marketing.
- Experience managing marketing automation and customer experience software (Campaigner, etc).
- Highly skilled in CRM techniques including segmentation, retention and acquisition.
- Performance driven with strong project management, written and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Experience with web analytics and measurement tools.
- Highly organised, confident and self-motivated.
- People management skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Degree or certification in Digital Marketing, business or a related field.
The following skills/knowledge are desirable:
- Knowledge of key global privacy compliance (ex. GDPR, PECR, BDSG, CCPA, CASL, LGPD).
- Experience in social media and blog marketing
- Passionate about music with knowledge of the music industry and our customers
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of Musicroom email marketing programme and campaigns, as well as outputs and performance using Musicroom’s email platform (Campaigner).
- Drive email marketing automation strategy, supported by best practice and analysis.
- Optimise email campaign targeting and segmentation through testing and data analysis.
- Create compelling content, messaging and creative, in line with brand guidelines whilst building relationships with customers.
- Ensure email marketing campaigns are in alignment with wider commercial objectives and refine strategy based on profitability metrics and customer behaviour.
- Routinely audit customer email database to ensure high quality, completeness and compliance.
- Prepare digital marketing performance reports.
- Liaise with Local Marketing and Design teams to develop localised email content.
- Work closely with E-Commerce Store & Channel Manager to support line management of two E-Commerce Coordinator roles.
- Manage and grow affiliate partnership programme and performance, working with 3rd party networks.
- Contribute to developing and supporting growth of other paid/owned digital channels.
- Support the Head of E-Commerce to deliver wider strategic initiatives.
- 25 days holiday allowance plus 8 Bank Holidays (total 33 days)
- An Employee Discount of up to 40% across our wide product range
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution, 3% employer contribution)
- Cycle to Work and Discount Voucher schemes
- An Employee Assistance Program is available for all employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24/7
How to Apply
All candidates are required to submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.