eCommerce Coordinator – Germany & France
You will plan and deliver marketing, product merchandising activities and digital campaigns across German and French territory e-commerce channels including the Musicroom.de, Musicroom.fr and MusicShopEurope.com websites. Based in our central London office, this is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Consumer Sales & Marketing Manager.
Place of Work
This role is based at 1 Red Place, London, W1K 6PL.
You may be required to travel elsewhere on work related duties both in the UK and internationally.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage German and French e-commerce websites and merchandising, including Musicroom.de, Musicroom.fr and MusicShopEurope.com, implementing strategy to improve performance and meet E-Commerce channel revenue targets
- Develop and deliver rolling calendar of email, social media and blog marketing across German and French e-commerce channels in line with E-Commerce plan and strategy
- Coordinate CMS to create product content, advertising content, manage product listings, optimization, onsite search and landing pages for German and French e-commerce channels
- Manage all e-commerce activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and a/b testing and reporting for German and French e-commerce channels
- Manage paid search and affiliate programmes for German and French e-commerce channels
- Work with product data, customer support, IT, design, and marketing teams to improve website performance and customer experience
- Work with e-commerce and marketing teams to develop localised digital campaigns to improve quality traffic acquisition and customer retention in German and French territories
- Report on e-commerce performance using analytics to identify and propose growth opportunities
- Support Consumer Sales & Marketing Manager and Head of E-Commerce in various projects and initiatives as required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in similar role within e-commerce, preferably in the music industry
- Proven track record of planning and delivering results in fast paced, commercial environment
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, email, social media, display
- Strong practical knowledge of e-commerce technologies, developments, and analytics
- Relevant e-commerce or marketing qualification is an advantage, but not essential for candidates with demonstrable experience
- Fluent English and German language skills; French language ideal but not essential
- 25 days holiday allowance plus 8 Bank Holidays (total 33 days)
- An Employee Discount of up to 40% across our wide product range
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution, 3% employer contribution)
- Cycle to Work and Discount Voucher schemes
- An Employee Assistance Program is available for all employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24/7
How to Apply
All candidates are required to submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.