Marketing Coordinator - UK
The Marketing Coordinator – UK will be responsible for administering marketing across all sales channels for the UK, maintaining marketing databases, writing and proofing English promotional copy and create content, and providing specific marketing support for Europewide Musical Instruments & Pro Audio (MIPA), and Pop catalogues. This role will suit someone who has gained some marketing or music industry experience already in their career that wants to 'roll their sleeves up' but also has a strong desire to develop and progress their career in marketing over time as the company continues to grow.
Place of Work
This role is based in our Central London office (1 Red Place, London W1K 6PL). We currently offer hybrid working in this role (3 days in the office with the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week). Standard working hours are 09.00 – 17.30, Monday to Friday. Our core hours are 10.00 – 16.00 to allow flexibility to avoid rush hour, total hours are 37.5 hours per week. Start, finish and lunch times can be flexed in agreement with your Manager.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
- You work effectively with colleagues across the organisation and external suppliers, using sound
interpersonal skills and communicating well via phone, face to face and email. You will have
experience of building rapport and managing relationships in order to deliver in your role.
- You bring a strong attention to detail, and possess strong communication skills, particularly when
writing marketing copy, and the skills required to provide detailed feedback on English copywriting
- You will potentially have professional experience in planning and delivering marketing plans, or be
able to demonstrate relevant experience
- A music degree is preferred but not essential if you can demonstrate a strong musical academic or
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, flexible office environment and quickly understand our product and
- You will be commercially minded, sales driven and passionate about music
- Aligned with our company vision, mission and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Coordination for the UK
• Coordinate and action the marketing plan for the UK across all sales channels
• Work with the Design team to prepare and localise online and offline marketing materials for the UK
• Assist with wider trade and online consumer activity as required
• Compile, maintain and share databases relevant to UK marketing
• Support Business Development team to utilise marketing opportunities for UK partners
• Provide marketing copy for the UK, and proofread all English language marketing content
• Assist with administration of marketing for distributed publishers in the UK
• Assist with marketing for business development projects and other UK marketing communication or
Marketing Support for Musical Instruments & Pro Audio (MIPA) and Pop Music Catalogues
• Manage the MIPA product data assets, including images, video and product descriptions
• Coordinate creation of MIPA and Pop marketing briefs and product selections, including trade emails
and consumer marketing, as well as marketing content creation
• Plan, manage and attend relevant events, exhibitions, and workshops on behalf of HLE
- 25 days holiday allowance plus 8 Bank Holidays (total 33 days)
- An Employee Discount on our products sold through musicroom.com
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution, 3% employer contribution)
- An Employee Assistance Program is available for all employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24/7.
How to Apply
All candidates are required to submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the application process, please contact us.