SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR – CHORAL & CLASSICAL
Hal Leonard Europe is seeking an organised and motivated Marketing Coordinator to play a leading role in the planning and delivery of our marketing and promotional strategy and activities for the choral & classical catalogue. Based in our London sales office, this is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Product Sales & Marketing Manager.
Place of Work
This role is based at our Wigmore Street, London offices. You may be required to travel elsewhere on work related duties both in the UK and internationally.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and deliver strategy to increase sales of the Choral & Classical catalogue across the UK and European territories
- Working with Product Sales & Marketing Manager to create and action marketing plans on a rolling quarterly basis, aligning promotional activities with sales channel activities across all territories
- Working with Territory Marketing team to deliver localised marketing activities in line with product category sales targets across all channels
- Working with Graphic Design team to prepare and localise online and offline marketing materials for the Choral & Classical product category
- Support the Sales team with product enquiries and supporting materials relating to the Choral & Classical catalogue
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with Choral & Classical publishers, influencers, groups, organisations, press and institutions
- Feedback to all European Publishing teams on market trends and new product ideas in the Choral & Classical catalogue
- Planning and attending relevant events, exhibitions and workshops on behalf of the Company
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Broad understanding of the Choral & Classical music-maker market
- Professional experience in planning and delivering marketing plans is preferred
- A music degree is preferred but not essential if the applicant can demonstrate a strong musical academic background
- A confident individual with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible office environment and quickly understand our product
- Sales driven and passionate about music
- Aligned with our company vision, mission and values
A training and development programme will be provided to enable you to deliver all job functions. Ongoing training and courses will be scheduled as appropriate.
All new employees are subject to a probationary period of three months.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the level of experience and responsibility and is paid monthly. A basic salary plus a bonus programme will be offered to the successful applicant.
The Company offers all employees an Auto-Enrolled Contributory Pension Scheme.
Free Bupa employee assistance programmes, benefit from staff discounts, cycle-to-work scheme, voucher schemes and more.
The annual leave entitlement is 25 days plus all statutory bank holidays.
Confirmation of employment for any successful candidate will be subject to receiving satisfactory references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and satisfactory completion of the probationary period.
How to Apply
All candidates are required to submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 30th July.