As the leading distributor of sheet music for education, repertoire, choirs and ensembles, Hal Leonard Europe (HLE) is here to help teachers, students, and musicians get the academic year off to the best possible start. HLE is supporting the market with a dedicated trade offer on thousands of titles to help retailers prepare for the Back To School season, whilst teachers, parents and musicians can also browse the selection and offers on Musicroom, providing easy access to all essentials.
To celebrate the launch of this year’s Back To School campaign, HLE is highlighting some of their newest and most popular publications to get you ready, set and learning!
Amongst this year’s Back To School highlights are:
- Hal Leonard Methods, trusted by teachers and students worldwide to learn any instrument. With special UK editions and translations in German, Dutch, Italian, French and Spanish, the method draws from a diverse repertoire and reflects an up-to-date philosophy for lifelong music-making;
- Rockschool music qualifications are tailor-made for the contemporary musician. Ranging from introductory grades to advanced levels of study, Rockschool continues to help people learn music and assess their progress for over 30 years;
- Faber Piano Adventures, the popular integral piano method celebrating 30 years in 2023, with its large range of supplementary material;
- A Dozen a Day published by Willis Music provides accessible exercises for daily training for piano students of all ages and levels;
- A Tune a Day, by Boston Music Company, the perfect all-round introduction to playing for trumpet, trombone, electric guitar, and many other instruments, all with clear explanations, photographs, and diagrams;
- Hal Leonard’s Gradebusters series provides expert arrangements of hits from the charts, films and musicals for early grade musicians. Available for 8 instruments, the series has been a huge hit with teachers and students exploring free choice exam options;
- Look, Listen & Learn is one of the most popular wind tutor series in Europe by De Haske Publication. An introduction to all musical genres and ensemble playing at any level, the method is available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Spanish language;
- Katis Gitarrenschule, a comprehensive and innovative German language guitar method by Andrea Schumann for young students for flexible use in one-to-one and classroom settings, offering pop songs and children’s classics to keep them engaged whilst learning all essential techniques;
- Methods by French author Laurent Huet, published by our imprint Carisch, provide accessible guitar, bass, keyboard, harmonica or music theory tuition. From rock, folk to variété française and nursery rhymes, learning music has never been easier;
- The Ricordi Scuola series, one of the leading series in Italian music education. This progressive approach incorporates theory, music history and anthologies of pieces for an all-encompassing musical experience.
Hal Leonard Europe’s bestselling method books and expansive catalogue of repertoire across all musical genres – from the latest musicals and blockbusters to chart hits, classical favourites and new music –, as well as digital streaming assets and learning tools such as Hal Leonard’s Music Class continue to foster the company’s core values and missions: to provide the tools and resources for learning, teaching, creating and making music to enrich people’s lives, improve society and a life-long enjoyment of music.
About Hal Leonard Europe:
Hal Leonard Europe companies are part of the Hal Leonard group of companies – the world’s largest source of music publications, representing many of the world’s best-known and most respected publishers, artists, songwriters, arrangers and instrument manufacturers.
Hal Leonard Europe companies publish and distribute an extensive catalogue of printed and digital publications, sheet music, music education resources, instruments, gifts, accessories and pro audio in Europe and around the world.
There are Hal Leonard Europe offices and distribution centres located in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Lea Herrscher, Hal Leonard Europe